The nature of trade work creates pain and often Tradies just put up with it.
What is TRADIE PAIN?
- The pain in the feet, back and hips caused by wearing steel cap boots on hard concrete floors for hours and hours.
- The pain in knees from having to crouch down for long periods of time.
- The back ache from lifting and digging.
- The pain in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder form repeatedly doing the same movements.
- The headaches and sinus congestion from working in dusty and smoky environments.
- The all over stiffness caused by working in awkward positions for long periods of time.
At 253Global-in Smeaton Grange, we treat lots of Tradies, we know that you don’t want to stop for long because time off work means money out of pocket.
We offer 15min no fuss treatments for Tradies in Narellan, Camden and surrounding areas. Make an appointment or check us out at www.253global.com.au